Workplace OZEV grant (WCS)
What is WCS?
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher-based scheme that provides support towards the up-front costs of the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charge points.
- Businesses can apply for £350 WCS vouchers (inc. VAT) per socket (up to 40 sockets or £14,000).
- The scheme is designed to subsidise the installation of EV charging infrastructure at workplaces for the use of staff, visitors and fleet vehicles.
- The business doesn’t need to have any electric vehicles in its fleet.
- A business can also demonstrate that it intends to encourage electric vehicle uptake with the installation of workplace EV charging.
How to qualify for WCS
Obtaining vouchers for the Workplace Charging Scheme is easy, all you need to do is:
- Have an existing or future need for charging electric vehicles, with private off-road parking.
- Have the authority to apply for the Workplace Charge Point voucher scheme on behalf of your registered company/organisation.
- The voucher is only valid for 120 days after completing the application.
- Apply online by clicking here.
- When received, provide the voucher code, along with the expiry date, to GreenMile Electrical.
Why GreenMile Electrical?
- We are WCS approved and registered installers.
- We are qualified to redeem the value of the voucher (worth £350 inc. VAT per socket) up to a maximum value of £14,000 off the total cost of equipment and installation.
- We provide free site surveys and offer expert and impartial advice.
- We are Manchester-based EV installation specialists focused 100% on installing EV charging points throughout the Greater Manchester area.